Conquer Your Cravings with Jillian Lama – Episode 116
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Want to conquer your cravings, once and for all? In this episode, I chat with Jillian Lama. She is a certified life and weight loss coach and creator of the Body You Crave Method. She teaches high-caliber women how to end emotional eating and stop hating their bodies so that they can lose weight and easily maintain it, eating the foods they LOVE.
Key takeaways from my chat with Jillian:
- Jillian is most curious about playing Pokemon Go.
- The number one way Jillian is impacting people with her work: She helps clients love themselves more even before assessing their eating habits and not be too harsh towards it when they commit mistakes.
- Jillian’s Book Recommendation: Brene Brown’s “Daring Greatly”
- The main points Jillian wants you to get from our conversation:
- Compassionately adjust the way you speak to yourself and how you think about yourself.
- When it comes to emotional food demands, we must be able to examine our emotional eating with curiosity and compassion rather than shame and condemnation.
- We need to make peace with food, which means we need to learn how to have a good relationship with all foods, eat them all, exercise moderation and allow ourselves to do so when we are not at war with them.
- Work with Jillian: Visit her website
- Learn more from Jillian: Listen to The Body You Crave Podcast