Global Impact Through Highly-Leveraged Platforms with Chesline Pierre-Paul – Episode 117
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
The key to global impact is through highly-leveraged platforms. And, in this episode, Chesline Pierre-Paul shares how to tap into these platforms. Ches is a multi-award-winning global impact expert and executive coach. They help C-suites & world leaders wake up to freedom by leading purpose-driven lives & careers in and out of corporate. They work with mission-driven global brands & high-level executives and help them double growth and revenue within 12 months flat.
Key takeaways from my chat with Ches:
- Ches is most curious about: Ches has always been curious about World Schooling.
- The number one way Ches is impacting people with their work: Ches aims to have different people from different communities come together to create a big impact on today’s generation.
- Ches’ Book Recommendation: Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- The main points Ches wants you to get from our conversation:
- You can connect different communities to create one project that will create a big impact on the lives of the people
- Reassess your global network and net worth. Depending on what you’re looking for or who you are connected with, you can create a force strategy into new conversations.
- Before talking to them, you must know what you’ll say to them that has value to them. It should also come from a place of intentionality, and you should understand that the pace of evolution is not going to be fast.
- Work with Ches: Ches’ Coaching Services
- Learn more from Ches: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Create a Professional Bio You Can Be Proud of, in Less Than One Hour
- Seven Steps to Being a Featured Guest on More Podcasts
- Get More Virtual Speaking Gigs & Podcast Interviews with this (FREE) Tool