Sneaky Ways You Sabotage Your Success with Kari Davis – Episode 118
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
In this episode, we learn from Kari Turner Davis who shares the sneaky ways we may sabotage our success. She is the founder of thewellteam.com and a certified Holistic Life Coach and an essential oils educator. Kari is passionate about empowering women with the tools they need to find freedom while embracing the idea of a natural and non-toxic lifestyle in their products and mindset. Kari and her husband, Bobby, live in Naples, Florida with their combined five children.
Key takeaways from my chat with Kari:
- Kari is most curious about: She is most curious about figuring out ways to maximize the time with her five kids.
- The number one way Kari is impacting people with her work: Being a widow herself, Kari is drawn to support other widows, women, or anyone who has experienced loss or pain and knows what they are going through and have gone through. She aims to help women be a better version of themselves. Kari also has a podcast called, “The Well Health and Wholeness”.
- Kari’s Book Recommendation: Sacred Rest by Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
- The main points Kari wants you to get from our conversation:
- Be kind to yourself and careful about the thoughts you are telling yourself. (Kari mentions a powerful “truth Table” exercise that will help you tame the self-sabotage conversations.
- Be mindful of the “chemicals” you smell, consume and use in your daily life. The effects of these chemicals compound over time and can sabotage our overall health quality.
- Use routines to help you stay centered and focused on your goals. Simple morning and evening routines can help anchor your days with activities that are aligned with your goals.
- Create a Professional Bio You Can Be Proud of, in Less Than One Hour
- Seven Steps to Being a Featured Guest on More Podcasts
- Get More Virtual Speaking Gigs & Podcast Interviews with this (FREE) Tool