The Importance of Clearing Physical Clutter with Julie Coraccio – Episode 120
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Julie Coraccio is an award-winning professional life, and end of life, organizer, certified life coach, and professional declutterer. She is passionate about supporting people in clearing clutter in all areas of their lives; getting organized, and becoming more mindful and aware. She hosts the popular podcast, “Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out” and is the author of 15 books.
Key takeaways from my chat with Julie:
- Julie is most curious about: Currently, she is learning a great deal about the impact black mold can have on one’s health and living situation.
- The number one way Julie is impacting people with their work: She teaches people to live clutter-free with her organizational services to reimagine their living spaces. In all her endeavors, her goal is to support people to reawaken their brilliance, find joy and fulfillment, and simplify life.
- Julie’s Book Recommendations: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and Women Who Run with the Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- The main points Julie wants you to get from our conversation:
- See the bigger picture of clutter and how it impacts your life. You do not simply conclude the tip of the iceberg, and you should observe how it impacts you as a whole.
- Figuring out where exactly you are struggling can help you determine how to make an action to move forward.
- The Inner Reflects the Outer. For instance, a messy desk signifies a lack of mental clarity and possibly, depression. This often causes your professional views to affect your work and business life.
- Clearing Energy in Your Space is Just as Important as your Physical Clutter
- Work with Julie: Visit Julie’s Website
- Learn more from Julie: Instagram