How to Find Your Ideal Clients with Katlynn Pyatt – Episode 122
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Katlynn is the host of the Start Marketing podcast, a former plant killer and killer marketing strategist. She’s all about making marketing more accessible and actionable for small businesses. She has a wonderfully handy husband, three energetic children, two cats and a dog.
Key takeaways from my chat with Katlynn:
- Katlynn is most curious about: She loves soft sugar cookies (and making them) and anything that allows her to be creative with her children.
- The number one way Katlynn is impacting people with their work: As she switched gears and got out of the corporate world, Katlynn set her sight to teach marketing for small businesses. She understands marketing concepts can overwhelm business owners and is eager to help newer business owners feel more empowered in their marketing efforts.
- Katlynn’s Book Recommendation: Culture Built My Brand by Mark Miller and Ted Vaughn.
- The main points Katlynn wants to you to get from our conversation:
- First, it’s crucial to document your target audience and ask yourself if they are the best fit for your product or service.
- Next, go out and talk to 10 – 20 people. Even if they don’t fit your profile, acquire insights from them.
- Lastly, if you already have a business going and want to get more information from your target audience, look at your sales data. Remember that your target audience is the foundation for your branding and marketing.
- Work with Katlynn: Access to Katlynn’s Free Resources
- Learn more from Katlynn: Instagram