How to Recognize and Heal from Self-Betrayal with Lora Cheadle – Episode 123
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Do you feel burned out more often than not? If so, you might actually feel that way because you’re feeling guilty about your own self-betrayal. Want to know how to recognize (and heal) from self-betrayal?
In this episode, I chat with Lora Cheadle. She shows women how to move beyond soothing the symptoms of burnout and resolve the root cause, which is oftentimes betrayal. She shows individuals and teams how to break free from burnout to create meaning and satisfaction both personally and professionally so they can live and express themselves fully before it’s too late.
Key takeaways from my chat with Lora:
- Lora is most curious about: Lora loves to travel and learn about other cultures. She loves going out into the world, having an adventure, and learning what other people do and what is common in their country and culture. Lora just loves learning new things about new people and their way of life, and it causes her to challenge her way of doing things.
- The number one way Lora is impacting people with her work: Lora mostly serves high-achieving women who are exhausted and burnt out. She focuses on women that have a dream career and have created the life they taught they wanted but are not feeling it. Lora helps people get their sense of agency back and then helps them own their worth.
- Lora’s Book Recommendation: Start with the Why by Simon Sinek. Lora also recommends Sinek’s Ted Talk.
- The main points Lora wants you to get from our conversation:
- Don’t avoid painful feelings. These feelings shine a light on something we need to change. So accept them and lean into them so that you can yourself from victimhood.
- Focus on ways to validate yourself versus seeking others to validate you.
- It’s okay to “grieve” shattered expectations. Express all your emotions related to this grieve and then map out how you’re going to move forward
- Work with Lora: Download the “3 Ways Your Betray Yourself and How to Stop” Guide
- Learn more from Lora: Instagram