How to Navigate A Custody Case Like a Warrior with Reneé Rodriguez – Episode 124
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
If you or someone you know is going through a custody case, this is the episode to listen to. In this episode, I chat with Reneé Rodriguez. She has helped women win physical and legal custody by teaching them how to go into court with a “noble warrior” approach and showing the family court they are the healthier parent. A coach for 25 years, she has trained to become an expert in Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Domestic Violence Advocacy to help mothers deal with cruel co-parents.
Key takeaways from my chat with Reneé:
- Reneé is most curious about: Renee is fascinated by flower arrangements, and there is something about how they have arranged to uplift the mood of those who see it.
- The number one way Reneé is impacting people with her work: By helping soon-to-be-divorced and divorced women feel more empowered and organized in their custody cases.
- Reneé’s Book Recommendation: You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero has helped her change her relationship with money, accepting money and making money.
- The main points Reneé wants to you to get from our conversation:
- When you’re in the middle of a custody battle, you want to tell your story in such a way that people can see who they’re dealing with, while keeping your emotions in check
- Document everything. Not just the stuff that your former spouse is doing, but also keep a log of your actions so that if the other party is saying something different, you have a real-time journal of events as they occurred.
- Custody coaches are different from divorce lawyers in the sense that divorce lawyers may not have the time to hold your hand through your custody case. A coach like Reneé can also point you in the direction of other resources you may need beyond your custody case.
- Work with Reneé: Reneé’s Free Webinar
- Learn more from Reneé: Instagram LinkedIn