The Key to Creating True Intimacy with Liza Carden – Episode 125
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
If you are wanting to create true intimacy in your marriage or partnership, this episode is for you. In this episode, I chat with Liza Carden. She is the founder of Liza Carden coaching and also LG Howard & Company Salon. In her coaching business, she helps female entrepreneurs reconnect with their spouses and discover true intimacy in their marriage.
Key takeaways from my chat with Liza:
- Liza is most curious about: Liza is curious about homesteading. She and her husband recently bought four chickens that now live in their backyard. Also, they’re going to buy banana trees and avocado trees and try to do all things homesteading on a small scale.
- The number one way Liza is impacting people with their work: Liza works mostly with female entrepreneurs. She had been a female entrepreneur for seven years prior to starting a coaching business. Liza believes that the impact on their intimacy in their marriages is unique to what other women may also be going through.
- Liza’s Book Recommendation: The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
- The main points Liza wants you to get from our conversation:
- Allow yourself to dream. Get that dream and vision out on paper, create a positive vision for you, for your marriage, for your relationship. Then, create actionable steps with timelines and specificity of how you’re going to achieve those goals.
- Set a schedule of daily and weekly check-ins with your spouse.
- Learn more from Liza: Instagram