Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
If you need to “power-up” your productivity, stick around. Today, I’m sharing some tactical ways to become more productive in your professional AND personal environment.
This episode of the “Love the Work You Do” podcast is all about giving you the keys to increasing your productivity by identifying the systems or processes you have in place in order to create more flow and more harmony in your world.
Some of the points I covered in the episode:
- Learn about the Three-Part Pillar Formula to help you increase in your productivity
- Know the reasons why professional leaders struggled with productivity
- Understand the worth of your time as you empower other people around you to help you get things done
- Why it’s important to establish a solid morning and night routine to have a more intentional and purposeful day
- Real-life examples from some of the leaders I’ve worked with on how they have been able to increase their productivity without necessarily increasing their output
- And a bonus exercise that comes with a free gift, it’ll challenge you to improve your unique situations in the next seven days
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- Jeff Sutherland’s “Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time” book