Creating a strategic, impactful brand with Nikki McKnight
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Nikki McKnight is all about helping business owners and entrepreneurs create strategic, impactful brands. She is the operations magician and best-kept secret to entrepreneurs who are committed to taking strategic action. She helps world-changers actually change the world by creating clear visions & outcomes, improving processes, driving communication, and building Rockstar teams. She’s worked with multi-billion dollar retailers, million-dollar entrepreneurs, and energetic startups looking to start off on the right foot.
Key Takeaways from Nikki:
- Nikki shares something she is most curious about, outside of the scope of her work, Feminist Movie Theory, and how that came to be.
- Her motivation behind helping her clients create sustainable, profitable brands.
- How Nikki approaches “staying top of mind” and where 95% of her clients come from.
- Nikki shares a few truth bombs about automation, especially when it comes to connecting with our clients and prospects.
- A guiding principle for business leaders to consider as they “up-level” their success.
- Why it’s “okay” to not get things right 100% of the time.
- The one habit all business owners, entrepreneurs, creators, and leaders should adopt in order to create strategic impact with their expertise or message.
- Book recommendations: We Should All Be Millionaires by Rachel Rodgers, Crucial Accountability and Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Connect with Nikki: Instagram | Website | LinkedIn | Facebook