Be the Best Version of You with Jordan Pendleton – Episode 83
Jordan is passionate about helping people become the best version of themselves in all areas of life. She went from feeling empty and unfulfilled while growing a successful financial planning business to rediscovering her passions and creating a meaningful new business that was in 100% alignment with her purpose and values. Through the incredible process with Bold Leader Collective, she was able to know and understand herself again on a deep level, allowing her to make decisions for her life that were aligned with her values vs. the external expectations of success. She loves helping entrepreneurial leaders and creatives to find these same results to feel ALIVE and ALIGNED in all aspects of life!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Key Takeaways from my chat with Jordan:
- What Jordan is most curious about: Anything Fitness related and she is a triathlete
- How Jordan is making an impact with her work and the inspiration behind why she started: Helping women lean into to their authentic leadership style by being the best version of themselves. She was inspired to do this work because of her “burnout” in her financial planner days.
- Where Jordan is finding success: Showing up as the “real Jordan” on her Instagram and podcast and being specific about what she shares on those platforms
- Jordan’s advice on how you can be a bolder leader: Take inventory of your beliefs. In other words, lean in to what drives your decisions as a leader today. The core beliefs (or presets) were learned when we were children. These old beliefs might be sabotaging our success so it’s important to get to the root of where these beliefs come from, in order to be the best version of ourselves today.
- Jordan “No BS Truth” about our beliefs: There is not an easy button, but there is hope for people who are committed to “changing the fruit”.
- An upcoming goal for Jordan: She is working on a new “self-study” program for women who want to master the art of authentic leadership on their own timeline.
- Jordan’s book recommendation: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Connect with Jordan: Website | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn