Gain More Time and Scale Your Business with Olenka Cullinan
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Olenka Cullinan is on a mission to help female leaders gain more time and scale their businesses. Named one of the “Top Ten Coaches in 2021” by Yahoo News, Olenka has worked with top companies globally, delivered two TEDx talks, published two Amazon bestsellers, was nominated “Top 100 Women to Watch” by Women’s Business Journal, and appeared on CBS, ABC, Yahoo Finance and Huffington Post. Her clients gross six to eight figures and she empowers women to believe that success can be fulfilling and balanced!
Key Takeaways from Olenka:
- The thing Olenka is most curious about: the way the human mind works, especially the differences between men and women
- How Olenka is making an impact in this world and what was her motivation for getting into this work: she helps people step into their power, play a bigger game, start and scale their businesses. She shares a story that stems from a letter she wrote to Santa when she was five years old.
- What Olenka attributes to her success: Optimizing her day by being mindful of all the activities she’s doing to grow her business that will either save her money, make her money, or make her more productive.
- Two most powerful lessons Olenka has learned in her professional journey: First, diversify your income. The events of 2020 eliminated her “in-person” speaking opportunities. She quickly had to re-imagine how she was going to teach and impact her clients with her work, which led her to new virtual (and more lucrative) opportunities. Second, she understands that leaders need to be considerate of their work/life boundaries. Too often, work interferes with life and vice versa. In order to maximize productivity, leaders must establish concrete boundaries around their work tasks and their life obligations.
- The projects Olenka is inspired by: Growing her community of women who are just starting their entrepreneurial journey. She also continues to evolve her mastermind program for executive women.
- What Olenka taps into when she is feeling stuck: She is a big believer in investing in coaches to move the needle faster. She also lives by morning and evening routines, as well as, practicing spirituality and meditation.
- Resource recommendation: The book “To Sell is Human” by Daniel Pink and the app Waking Up
- Connect with Olenka: Download her E-book “Stop Preparing, Start Doing” | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram