How to Crush Your Bold Goals with Sara Mayer
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Got a bold goal you want to “crush”? In this “Voices of Impact” episode, I chat with Sara Mayer, the owner, and creator of Sara Mayer Consulting. Sara is your go-to expert on organizing your hectic days, weeks, and months into manageable, and functional chunks of work. She’s also the host of the Bold Goal Crusher Podcast.
Key takeaways from my chat with Sara:
- Sara is most curious about: Dog training and loves to teach her puppy new tricks.
- The number one way Sara is impacting people with her work: Sara has always been intrigued by how individuals operate and their true passions. Sara’s passion is fueled by a desire to assist others in getting to where they want to go.
- The main points Sara wants you to get from our conversation:
- Schedule time on your calendar every week to work toward your objectives, especially if they are challenging.
- Celebrate small wins as you achieve your goals.
- If you can get to the point where you’ve put in enough effort that it propels you forward, you’ll be well on your way to achieving that goal and future ones.
- Sara recommends the book: The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
Other resources to help elevate your “voice of impact”:
- Need some new (organic) ideas to position our expertise, beyond your backyard? Inside this FREE toolkit, I share some of my favorite PROVEN strategies to get in front of your ideal client! Download the toolkit here.
- FREE Masterclass – Build a Prosperous Personal Brand – Register Here
- Creating Impactful Collaborations (Erica was interviewed for Sara’s podcast) – Listen Here