How to Get Out of Your Head in Your Marketing Efforts – The Heart of Marketing You Podcast – Episode 146
If you get in your head with your marketing efforts, this episode is for you. In addition to launching a new podcast episode, I am excited to share that were are rebooting the show with a new name, “The Heart of Marketing You”.
One of the primary reasons we are renaming the show is that as much as “tactics” are essential for your marketing goals, you’ll get better results when you are authentic and can show your ideal clients that you care about their success. And, to get us started on a solid foundation with this message, this episode was created to get you out of your head (self-doubt) in your marketing efforts.
Some of the reasons you get in your head with your marketing efforts are:
- You’re not sure what to say
- You don’t want to sound salesy
- You’re afraid of other people’s judgment
Sound familiar? If so, you’ll want to listen. Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- A simple exercise to do when you lose your way with your marketing efforts (psst…this helps me get out of my head from time to time, also)
- What to say to get other people to connect with your message and expertise faster
- How to get others on board with your goals and aspirations so they can help you
- One of my favorite strategies I use to share my marketing message with more authenticity and how to connect with others in the process
Once you’ve listened to the episode, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Share your biggest takeaway by leaving a review here. When you do this, it helps more people hear the podcast.
Other resources you might find helpful:
- Expand Your Brand Without Breaking the Bank
- Stop Overthinking Your Professional Decisions
- Overcoming Your Visibility Fears
The Heart of Marketing You Podcast is for business owners and service professionals who want authentic and relevant marketing strategies to help them find, connect, and convert their ideal clients and build a dream team to support their business growth vision.