Five Ways to Market Yourself for Free – Episode 147 – The Heart of Marketing You
In this episode, we discuss five ways to market yourself for free. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, freelancer, or business owner, these strategies will help you reach new audiences and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry. Although some of these strategies might seem like ones you’ve heard of before, I caution you to listen to this episode with a fresh perspective.
As you listen to the episode, consider the ONE strategy you’ll use to promote your expertise for free rather than focusing on implementing all of them. With that said, focusing on one strategy will simultaneously help you develop plans to apply the other strategies mentioned in today’s episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode, “Five Ways to Market Yourself for Free“:
- Tips for creating valuable content that showcases your skills and knowledge
- Why being a podcast guest is a great way to promote your expertise
- The secret to creating more engagement through your social media channel
- A strategy I use to build my email list and stay top of mind with an audience of your ideal clients
- The importance of building relationships and collaborating on projects that promote your expertise
Once you’ve listened to the episode, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Share your biggest takeaway by leaving a review here. When you do this, it helps more people hear the podcast.
Other resources you might find helpful:
- Expand Your Brand Without Breaking the Bank
- Stop Overthinking Your Professional Decisions
- Overcoming Your Visibility Fears
- Set up your Podcast Guest Directory Listing HERE
The Heart of Marketing You Podcast is for business owners and service professionals who want authentic and relevant marketing strategies to help them find, connect, and convert their ideal clients and build a dream team to support their business growth vision.