Make the Most Out of Your Networking Opportunities – Episode 148 – The Heart of Marketing You Podcast
In this episode, I’ll share how to make the most out of your networking opportunities. Whether you’re a seasoned networker or new to the scene, these strategies will help you elevate your networking game and make valuable connections. As you listen, some of this advice may sound counter-intuitive. However, if you stick with me to the end, these tips on how to make the most of your networking events will make more sense.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode, “Making the Most Out of Your Networking Opportunities”:
- The first thing to consider before you even walk into an in-person or virtual networking event
- How to identify professionals already talking and marketing to your ideal client and the value of finding events where they are hanging out
- The biggest assumption professionals make at networking events to ruin their reputation
- Two power questions that will make you appear more valuable and memorable
- How to end a conversation with those you want to stay in touch with at networking events
Once you’ve listened to the episode, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Share your biggest takeaway by leaving a review here. When you do this, it helps more people hear the podcast.
Other resources you might find helpful:
- Expand Your Brand Without Breaking the Bank
- Stop Overthinking Your Professional Decisions
- Overcoming Your Visibility Fears
- Set up your Podcast Guest Directory Listing HERE
The Heart of Marketing You Podcast is for business owners and service professionals who want authentic and relevant marketing strategies to help them find, connect, and convert their ideal clients and build a dream team to support their business growth vision.