Do you feel like your professional and personal goals are at a crossroads? In this episode of the “Love the Work You Do” podcast, I am sharing the five ways to “level up” your professional and personal goals.
This episode is for you if:
- Determined to end 2020 on a high note
- Want to begin 2021 with a good foundation
- Be confident in knowing your next best step
Before we dive in, don’t listen to today’s episode with the expectation you are going to get all five of these things “right” one-hundred percent of the time. Allow yourself some grace as you become more aware of these five ways.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Highlights from the episode:
- How to generate sales and cash flow, even if your products and services are irrelevant during these unprecedented times
- Where to tap into communities, even though people are still not gathering in person
- I share an embarrassing story about my “slide deck” building skills
- The founder of UGG Boots shared this profound nugget of wisdom with me back in 2016 and it’s guided me every time I feel like success isn’t happening fast enough.
- The truth about “failure” and what our own perceptions of failure really mean for us