Reconnecting with Your Purpose with Dr. Samreen Mongillo and Kelsey Dalziel – Episode 53
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
If you’re feeling uninspired or lack the motivation you once had towards your most important goals, this episode is for you. Today, we hear from two powerful leaders who are going to share some of their nuggets of wisdom to help you reconnect with your purpose, Dr. Samreen Mongillo and Kelsey Dalziel.
Here’s a little about our podcast panelists:
Dr. Samreen Mongillo is a Success coach and the founder of Live Your Best Life Now, Coaching by Samreen. She has her doctorate in physical therapy and is a Certified Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer. Sam helps busy women create more balance and manage stress and increase their confidence to create joy that they love. She uses her seven-step “Unlock Your Potential” system to walk women through the steps to create a successful mindset, have greater life balance, and experience for joy and their lives. Connect with Dr. Samreen Mongillo.
Kelsey Dalziel is an international Spiritual Medium and Soul Coach, passionate about reconnecting people with their loved ones on the other side. She is a fierce advocate for women looking to find purpose beyond the daily grind. Kelsey’s work has evolved from Intuitive Mediumship to include coaching for the Soul as she believes the most important spirit in the room is your own. By offering tools like meditation and daily spiritual practice, her clients are empowered to move forward in the right direction and confidently live a life they love. Her work is inspired by her own desire to become 1% better than she was the day before and the belief that nobody is broken, sometimes you just need a shift in perspective to rediscover your light. Connect with Kelsey Dalziel.
Key Takeaways from this episode:
- An Individual who does not feel excellent at something, often suffers from dissatisfaction.
- Every single person is worthy, is good enough and is capable of achieving just about anything that they set their mind to.
- What’s really holding you back from success, even if “you know better”.
- Confidence is gained through consistency.
- How to apply the “law of attraction” principle so that it actually works for you
- A time saving tip related to the people we surround ourselves with