Enhancing Your Communication with Marie Gettel-Gilmartin – Episode 68
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Marie Gettel-Gilmartin is on a mission to impact more people by helping them enhance their communication. She is the founder and principal of Fertile Ground Communications, is a writer and marketing communications consultant who can turn a piece of lackluster, jargon-filled or technical prose into a clear dynamic narrative. As the host of the Finding Fertile Ground and Companies That Care podcasts, she interviews people from underrepresented populations and helps them bring their stories to life.
Key Takeaways from Marie:
- Marie shares the main way she is impacting her clients, in order to enhance their communication.
- The inspiration behind why she started both of her podcasts.
- A recent moment that shifted her career path and her important lesson about resilience.
- The major rule she stands by in her company’s culture…(it’s one I live by, too).
- Marie reveals some of her favorite tips to elevate her mood when her schedule gets busy.
- Book recommendations: Eloquent Rage by Brittney Cooper and The Three Mothers: How the Mothers of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and James Baldwin Shaped a Nation by Anna Malaika Tubbs
- Connect with Marie: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook