Break free from what’s holding you back with Shelley Bosworth – Episode 70
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
Shelley Bosworth is on a mission to help more women break free from what’s holding them back from living out their biggest dreams. After a series of personal triggers, she decided she wanted more, discovered what had kept her stuck for years, and changed the direction of her life. She left her corporate job, to pursue her goal of becoming a straight-talking and action-driven coach. Now, she helps overwhelmed and frustrated women break free of their limiting beliefs and find their “more”.
Key Takeaways from Shelley:
- Shelley talks about the thing she’s most curious about, outside of her work.
- The inspiration behind her leaving a job that she was happy with to pursue her own entrepreneurial goals.
- How she’s supporting professional women through the wave of information our entire world is trying to process now.
- The first steps to breaking up with imposter syndrome and self-sabotage
- A key habit for business leaders to implement as they develop new skills.
- How to flip the script on procrastination and letting go of past regrets, resentments, and other baggage we carry around.
- Book mentions: Success Principles by Jack Canfield, The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Connect with Shelley: Instagram | Website | LinkedIn | Facebook