Navigating Life’s Plot Twists with Tracie Root – Episode 130
Follow the podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Spotify
There’s a pretty good chance you are trying to navigate all of life’s plot twists. My guest in the episode, Tracie Root, wants to help you with this. She said goodbye to corporate America and found her new calling in the coaching world after a personal family tragedy. Now, Tracie serves women ready to transition in her impactful group coaching programs and in The Gather Community, so they can be BOLD in life and business!
Key takeaways from my chat with Tracie:
- Tracie is most curious about: Parenting and her two children and what the future holds for them.
- The number one way Tracie is impacting people with her work: Tracie helps women recognize that what’s to come in life is unknown. She says that when we don’t know what’s to come, we can create what’s to come instead of assuming that whatever we have ahead of us is already written.
- Tracie’s Book Recommendation: Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork
- The main points Tracie wants you to get from our conversation:
- Recognize that you don’t know what’s to come, and that’s okay. The thought of having an unknown future is something that you can’t change.
- Being bold in your life, business, or relationships doesn’t have to be hard. It doesn’t even have to feel like bravery if you just decide one or two things that you’re doing differently.
- Everything we do is a choice. You get to choose what you do next and own whatever that will look like.
- Work with Tracie: Grab Tracie’s four-part framework for being BOLD in your Business Here
- Learn more from Tracie: Website | Instagram