Do you feel like the fear of failure is keeping you from playing a bigger game in your professional goals? If so, today’s episode of the “Love the Work You Do” podcast is for you.
Today’s episode is super special because you’ll hear from my dear friend, Melanie S. Griffin. Throughout this episode, Melanie and I get raw and real about professional failures and the lessons learned from these experiences. Melanie also has some tips to bounce back from failure and why it’s important to keep moving forward, in spite of fear.
Here is what you’ll hear in the episode:
- How to reframe your imperfections to use them as your superpower.
- The number one skill you need in order to get clear about your clients’ needs, in order for them to see you as their “go-to” resource.
- How to reframe your perceived failures and disappointments to use them as fuel to move you forward…faster.
- How to exponentially increase your marketing budget without investing more dollars
About our guest, Melanie S. Griffin:
Spread Your Sunshine Founder Melanie Griffin is a motivational speaker and consultant, inspirational products entrepreneur, and business litigation and employment law attorney with an AmLaw 200 firm. Her ability to effect positive change has been celebrated by numerous accolades, including the GSWCF Woman of Promise, FSU Inspire, and Florida Bar YLD Outstanding Woman Lawyer of Achievement Awards.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”– Winston Churchill
Episodes you may also like:
- How to Handle Imposter Syndrome as a Professional Leader
- 3 Ways to Build Your Professional Network
- Three Pillars to Loving the Work You Do
P.S. Have you subscribed to the “Love the Work You Do” podcast on iHeartRadio or Apple Podcasts?
One more tiny request. If you love what you’re hearing, I would be truly grateful for you to leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. These reviews will help others find the podcast and of course, they are a great way for me to know if the information I’m sharing is moving the needle for you.
On your desktop, simply visit here, then click on: “Listen on Apple Podcasts” This will take you to another screen where you will tap on the tab “Ratings and Reviews. You will then be able to leave me an honest rating and a review of the podcast. Thank you!